- Movement Solutions
Small Group Classes
Nordic/Urban Pole Walking Classes Coming Soon!
Gentle Walkers (45 min.)
- Ideal for people with balance and mobility issues, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, and cardiorespiratory conditions.
- Classes are small, slow-paced and low-key.
- No hills, and several stops and starts along the way. Benches are often nearby for resting.
- A warm-up, cool-down and seated or standing stretches are always included.
- Healthcare providers frequently refer their inactive, older and rehabilitation clients to this class.
- Walks take place in almost all weather conditions. If it’s drizzling rain, just grab a hat and jacket! However, we never walk in pelting rain or thunderstorms. You will receive an email 60 minutes before the class if it is cancelled.
- Poles are available for loan or purchase for classes. Activator poles from Urban Poling are used for this class (with their safe and easy-to-use strapless handles). I travel with a car full of poles...so no need to request to borrow a pair when you register.
- Have your own Nordic walking poles? Whichever brand or style they may be, of course bring them along and I'll do my best to help you sort them out or identify if they are the right ones for you!
REGISTRATION: Contact for details.
DAYS AND TIMES: TBA