- Movement Solutions
Soft Tissue Release
What is Soft Tissue Release? Movement Enhancement and Recovery.
Soft tissue release, or STR, is a dynamic, highly effective technique that has an immediate and powerful effect on muscle and connective tissue.
STR is a combination of Myofascial Release, Therapeutic Massage, and Active Assisted Stretching. The technique involves applying precise pressure during a specific stretch performed in multiple planes of movement.
STR has developed into one of the most effective therapies for all types of acute and chronic soft tissue pain.
What Are The Benefits of Soft Tissue Release?
As we age, our muscles get sore easier, and recovery time tends to take longer. Speed up recovery time, enjoy less soreness, and engage in your favourite sports, workouts and activities sooner with STR!
- Fast repair of scar tissue.
- Correction of muscle imbalances.
- Improved post-exercise recovery time.
- Decreases or eliminates muscle and soft tissue pain.
- Improved muscle performance.
- Relieves tissue tension caused by overload, repetitive use or chronic stress.
- Results are often obtained quickly and permanently.
- Can be applied to soft tissue injuries in both acute and chronic situations.