For Kinesiology Clients
The work of a Registered Kinesiologist can benefit all those who move. From High-performance athletes, people suffering from an injury or disease, people preparing for or recovering from surgery and anyone wanting to improve their overall physical health. Registered Kinesiologists are instrumental contributors to health and wellness.
What Is Kinesiology?
- Focuses on how the human body functions and moves.
- Applies the latest evidenced based medicine principles to preserve and enhance human movement in all settings and populations.
- Is a multidisciplinary science, which includes the study of anatomy, biomechanics, ergonomics, physiology, psychomotor behaviour, social and cultural factors.
- Strives to be the leader in prevention of injury and chronic disease.
- Employs exercise as the tool for management of injury and chronic disease.
- Is dedicated to improving performance, health, and overall quality of life.
What Does A Registered Kinesiologist Do?
Registered Kinesiologists are human movement specialists who work to understand how and why people move the way they do. By implementing a multidisciplinary approach to movement and human performance, Registered Kinesiologists consider the factors which limit and enhance the capacity to move.
What Can Kinesiology Do For You?
- With life expectancy increasing, Kinesiology can enhance the quality of life in your later years by helping to maintain health, prevent injury and disease and improve your prospects for a healthy, independent lifestyle.
- The help of a Kinesiologist can ensure a regime is developed for you to ensure you are performing at an optimum level - at your job, in your home or on the playing field.
- The involvement of a Kinesiologist leads to healthier daily living, faster recovery, less pain and discomfort, healthier, safer work places and improved work, as well as enhanced sports and mental performance.