Do you have a client that needs physical conditioning to prepare for return to work?
If you have a client who meets any of these criteria...
- Has been inactive and is deconditioned (> four weeks)
- Has reached a plateau with other traditional therapy
- Is ready to RTW, but is unable to meet physical job demands
- Is recovering from surgery or cancer treatment
- Requires a non-clinical environment
- Would benefit from community integration and independence
Work Conditioning should be a consideration in your rehabilitation plan. Learn more here.